Nobots Plugin ver. 2.0
Should really be name changed to "AI Admin", next update
- !nobots command: available for all users to remove bots on loading of next map. So current map is finished without interuption. Requires a certain number of players in the server which is configurable. Defaults to 6, if fewer than 6 players the command will not work but will give a message saying how many players are required.
- !gobots command: Same as !nobots but ADDS bots on next map. Command trigger defaults to 2 players.
- When bots are enabled, g_mapcycle is botmaps.txt, when bots are disabled g_mapcycle is mapcycle.txt which allows you to run non-bot maps when bots have been removed.
- Custom map settings: Imagine Capture the Flag on Algiers with a caplimit of 3, its over in 60seconds. Imagine Ramelle or Eagle with caplimit of 15, its over in 6 hours! So you can create a file with settings for each map. This is a normal function by editing the mapcycle.txt but we added this method because some settings will only work AFTER the map is loaded ... ie: g_gravity. So now you can have normal gravity in all your maps and low-gravity on Orbital_sl
- Every map change, it can load some default settings to reset the server to a preferred state. Such as some votes etc changing game settings, we can put them back.
Next version will include a feature to check the map every X minutes to see if its empty. If so it will reload the server in its default configuration.
- q3ut4/server.cfg - example server file showing last line exec botsadd.cfg
- q3ut4/botsadd.cfg - adds the bots. requires bot_enable 1 to be set on 'previous map' as in !gobots
- q3ut4/mapcycle.txt -example mapcycle file for maps that dont support bots. use when !nobots is executed.
- q3ut4/botmaps.txt - example mapcycle file for bot supported maps. use when !gobots is executed.
- q3ut4/map_settings_default.cfg - resets any changed settings. runs every time any map loads.
- q3ut4/map_settings_mapname.cfg - example map_settings_ut4_orbital_sl_bots.cfg file which will run ONLY when that map loads. It runs AFTER the map loads so it can change the gravity or change gamemode, timelimit etc. Create a file with the name of any map you would like custom settings for.
Signatures are overrated ...