In the PROCESS of upgrading the website software ... Dont get excited

Where do 'FREE GAMES' come from?

Any extra steam keys or DRM free games you might want to share with others.
admin
Site Admin

Where do 'FREE GAMES' come from?

Post#1 » 22 Feb 2016, 01:47

Well, who can pass up a good deal? Even if its a deal because its a game nobody wants .. after all, someday somebody will want that game! So to answer the question, they come from several sites:
  • Steam Sales which are cheap,, but not as cheap as to call 'free'. But I will buy a game thats on sale for a few dollars (or .49 cents) just because maybe someone will want it someday.
  • Humble Bundle is certainly the king of cheap games. And some of them are actually pretty good. They get part of the proceeds to go to charity so its a tax writeoff for the developers and a good deal for you. Often we can buy 5-6 games for $1.00 ... or 10 for $6.00
  • Kinguin is a good site sometimes. Games aren't 'on sale', they are just sold cheaply as steam keys ... probably stolen steam keys but what the hell, its a good deal :lol: I have gotten a few things from there, no complaints.
  • Bundle Stars packs about 6 or 8 games into a 'Bundle' and sells them for $2 or $3 dollars.

I just cant pass up a deal so I have several HUNDRED games, many of dubious quality, that I have purchased for little or nothing.

Return to “Free Games”